Project one plans

it is rather bitter that I am putting myself in this space where it will look like I am in the room with no questions asked, yet I can never go back to that area again, it's lost and it will quite literally never come back. That in its self is so hard to swallow since the place where I desire to be the most. by putting myself in the space of my home I will be treating it as a deceased person, recently passed. 
This specific room was unkempt, it was always perfect. And only used for one purpose. To lounge in one attitude for a certain amount of time, but never all day. I suppose it was not a type of room that was as appealing to you as a room with a tv per say. 
I wanted to create a space where I could do what I wanted to it without consequence. 
The parlor is a room to be viewed more than to be lived in. In the space, the ceiling will be dropped down from corrosion. 
I wanted it to be the complete opposite of what it was when it was "alive". I only plan to have 2 of me minimum. 
Perhaps a dilapidated home, or a sense of life after death and I am still in mourning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique review (self reflection)