Hw#1

REFLECTIONS


The Collected Ingredients of a Beijing Life (Song Dong Article)


·      This sort of article is so vital because of its unfiltered nearness of a disease and after that transforming such a sickness into something all can see through their own focal point. This Chinese culture is something I know nothing about yet I observe it to be offbeat to my own Americanized culture. I welcome it, I acknowledge Mr. Song's work. The way I see it, he needs the watcher to realize that nothing is stale on this planet. The "performance" pieces he establishes are simply that. Nearly as though they never at any point happened.
·      Relating this to our Quotidian project I feel like having everyday used and worn house hold items in a spotlight reminds me of the prompt for that project since the objects were used and touched for more than 50 years.






My So-Called Opinions (Article on Pluralism)


·      “Every judgment or critique has its weakness, making criticism seem dangerous at worst and impotent at best.”
This is an immediate quote from the article. It says a lot on my era.
You sincerely can't state something nonpartisan that won't affront somebody.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique review (self reflection)